Leadership During Crisis
The psychology of crisis affects performance across a wide spectrum of organisational effectiveness results, yet, if harnessed properly, it can yield an even more powerful working environment that will produce results beyond expectation. Join Global top 10 Leadership Guru, Arthur F Carmazzi in Bali and learn to Use DC Organisational psychology to channel the dynamics created by uncertainty to your and your organisations advantage. At the Leadership in Crisis Boot Camp, you will learn how to harness the mental and emotional states of your staff to more easily build a passionate and vibrant group of dedicated people who will not only transform the effects of the crisis, but propel you into the realm of top performers when better times come around.
- Manage the psychology of teams and organisations in a crisis
- Make better decisions in a crisis
- Use the effects of crisis to harness loyalty and passion
- Use the Crisis media to transform cooperation and excitement about the future
- Apply DC psychology to cultivate a better cooperate culture that will last far beyond the crisis to yield lasting results and peak performance